About Me

My photo
I am what I am. No more. No less. And I'm okay with that.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Love

A smile. A touch. Eyes full of laughter.

A warm blanket on my shoulders.

A comforting embrace that never disappears.

Growing. Challenging. Living.

The gentle stroke of a finger on your cheek.

A dreamlike state of wonder.

Open and free. A bird in flight. Sky full of blue.

A smile on your lips.

The perfection of a moment.





"You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment."
- Henry David Thoreau

"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something on his soul."
- Thomas Merton

"It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

No comments:

Post a Comment